This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Veriphyr.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared to communicate with you about Veriphyr’s HIPAA Privacy Compliance service and issues relevant to protecting patient privacy.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Only we have access to information that you voluntarily give us via this website, email, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us: for example, to send you a white paper, or to respond to your request for a webinar or demonstration. We will share your information with select third party organizations with whom we partner to fulfill your requests or on issues relevant to patient privacy protection and HIPAA Privacy Compliance.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us at Privacy@veriphyr.com:
- See what contact information we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any contact information we have about you.
- Opt out of any future communications from us.
- Express any concern you have about our use of information you submit via this website.
We protect your contact information and any sensitive information you submit. When you submit any information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect information from you via this website, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect information you submit online via this website, we also protect this same information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, to respond to your request) are granted access to your information submitted to us online. The computers/servers in which we store this information are kept in a secure environment.
To submit requests for information, you must first complete the relevant request form on the website. When making an online request, you are required to give certain information (such as name and institutional or corporate email address). This information is used to contact you about issues relevant to patient privacy protection or to HIPAA Privacy Compliance.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.