Hospitals face unique challenges to proactively protect patient data from inappropriate access by employees, contractors, providers and others with access to PHI.
Learn how a hospital detects inappropriate access to worker medical records by co-workers – and other types of inappropriate access.
Please join us for our next 30-minute webinar and learn how you can automatically detect the first time an employee breaches the patient privacy of a fellow employee, without consuming IT or compliance/privacy staff time.
Previous webinar attendees were most interested in the following topics, based on their questions and feedback:
- Automatically detect patient privacy breaches of employee medical records.
- Eliminate false alerts when a worker is legitimately giving care and not snooping.
- Catch the first occurrence of impermissible use of a patient’s data.
- Proactively and automatically audit millions of access records across multiple systems.
- Become proactive in identifying inappropriate access to patient records.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA privacy and security rules.
- Reduce the time and costs of patient privacy monitoring and reporting.
- Reduce the time to document investigations, evaluate findings, and measure effectiveness.